Submit Your Poster
Research posters from academia and industry must demonstrate your work using GPUs. We are looking for submissions of posters describing ongoing GPU-enabled research, exciting new research projects, and encouraging preliminary results.
The GTCx Australia Content Committee will review, rate, and select submissions based on:
- Technical details and performance results offered and insights to be learned.
- Relevance of presentation to GPU computing.
Top Poster Winners
Top poster winner, the first and second runner-ups will receive hardware prizes. Contest winners and finalists will receive Poster Award Certificates and Merit Award Certificates. Author of shortlisted poster will receive complimentary conference w/hands-on labs pass.
What to Submit?
You will need to provide the following information in your submission to email@example.com by September 9th:
- Contact Details: First, Last, Email, Phone Number, Job Title and Company.
- Poster Title.
- Poster Description: Maximum 550 characters (approximately 100 words)
- Extended Abstract & Results: Provide details on what your poster is about including examples and demonstrated results that will help the GTCx Content Committee better understand the technical merits of your poster submission.
- Supporting Material (optional): Supporting materials provided assist the Content Review Committee in better understanding your work. Provide supplemental information that supports your poster submission. Additional materials may include white papers, research work, videos, images, demos, proof of concept, etc.
- Printed Posters: The GTCx organizers print the poster for you. Send a final PDF of your poster by 23rd of September to the GTCx team at firstname.lastname@example.org.